Tips For Healthy Summer skinRead Now
Summer is in full force. Here are some tips to help beat the heat and stay on track with your health.
1. Workout in the morning. A morning workout routine will ramp your body full of endorphins to help jump-start the day. Avoid exercising outside from 10 am to 2 pm when the sun is directly overhead. Mid-day heat can kill energy levels and increase the risk of heat stroke or dehydration.
2. Stay hydrated. Drinking water should be a regular part of your day, but it is especially important during summer. (See our delicious hydration recipe above). Extreme temperatures cause our bodies to lose water faster. We should drink water even if we don't feel thirsty in the summer to prevent the risk of dehydration
3. Wear sunscreen, even if you're only outside briefly. Aging skin is an accumulation of years of sun damage. Your skin is at risk even when walking from your car to work. Wear at least a 30 SPF on exposed skin. If you're working or playing outside, reapply every four hours.
4. Shop at the farmer's market. Clean eating is so easy when you have access to local produce and summer is a great time of year to find an abundance of fruits, vegetables and herbs. Plus you'll be supporting the community and avoiding most of the pesticides and chemicals used in grocery store produce.
5. Take advantage of the grill. Grilling fruits and veggies for a delicious way to increase your antioxidants while avoiding those unhealthy compounds. If you go for meat, reduce your grill time using skewers. You can have a complete meal on one stick.
Power of PeptidesRead Now
Peptides are strings of amino acids held together by nitrogen and carbon bonds. Under the microscope, they have a similar appearance to a string of pearls.
Peptides have been around since the birth of tissue, and scientists recognize them as the building blocks of life. In the skin, peptides occur naturally to keep the skin firm. Lab-created peptides work from the inside out in skin care products to address various facial issues, especially wrinkles. The key benefit of peptides in skin care is their ability to penetrate the skin. This is a result of their size at a molecular level.
Peptides consist of up to 100 amino acids strung together, so they are mini-proteins: chains of 100-200 amino acids are called polypeptides, and chains of more than 200 are called proteins. Long-chain proteins, such as collagen, can only be applied to the skin's surface because their molecular size makes it impossible for them to go deeper. The best they can do is to act as a temporary moisture barrier to promote hydration and softness. But skin penetration becomes possible when these long-chain proteins are broken into shorter chains (peptides).
Peptides are non-invasive ingredients proven to produce results, so they are great options for incorporating into a skin care regimen. Know, however, that peptides are not quick and magic potions. Their one drawback is that they take time because they build from within the skin, not from peeling the outer surface. The positives of this approach: stronger skin, less or no irritation, and no free-radical stimulation.
At Oasis, we offer the Peptide with the Nano Infusion (also known as Nano Stamping) and our Toning and Tightening Microcurrent facial to help these powerful skin-building Peptides quickly penetrate the skin. So at your next appointment, ask if a Facial Infusion Treatment or Microcurrent Facial is best for your skin.
Quick: How much water did you drink yesterday? How about the day before that?
Most of us know how much water we “should” be drinking each day. However, by day’s end it is almost invariable that most of us fell a little bit short of that goal for whatever reason. Our body is made up of 60 percent water and water is utilized in every important bodily function. Not getting enough water results in dehydration which affects our health as well as our appearance in sometimes subtle ways. Since we know the myriad problems that result from chronic, long-term dehydration and since we love ourselves and our skin, it makes sense that we should have a game plan to ensure that we take control of such a simple solution to the problem.
A years Worth of Facial PackageRead Now
We believe facials are not a luxury. We believe they are an essential part of a person's self-care. Reflecting on the past year with the post-pandemic economy, crazy inflation, and looming cacophonies, I wanted to find a way to relax the stress of our current and potential clients. I wanted to find a way to reverse the stressful aging I saw in my treatment room on my client's faces daily.
Our space is warm and inviting, our staff is joyful and fun, and our services are designed to support, heal and rejuvenate your skin to leave you feeling lighter and lifted when you leave. And I wanted a way to make it easier for every woman from any walk of life to enjoy a facial consistently so she could watch the stress lines melt away from her face!
The Year's Worth of Facials Package is the solution!
For $875 a year, you can get eight (8) facials, which works out the recommended every six (6) weeks. This package lets you choose from our popular maintenance facials, including the Relaxing Essential Facial, the Toning & Tightening MicroCurrent Facial, and the Nourishing Facial Infusion.
This package gives you 1 FREE Facial! Rather than paying $125 per facial, you can pay for this package at once, breaking it down to $109 per facial. That is LESS than last year's basic facial price!
What if you need a more corrective facial? Well, at your visit, with your practitioner's recommendation can upgrade to The Works Facial, the Resurfacing Pigment Correction Facial, and the Skin Plumping CyroToning Facial for a small fee of $34. The Procell MicroChanneling Facial will be an upgrade fee of $125. I am still working with our vendor to purchase the Needling Tips & Stiril Cytokine serum used in this face in bulk, allowing us to pass additional savings on to our clients.
Payment Plans: With our Cherry Financing options, you can break a Year's Worth of Facials Package cost up into payments of 3, 6, or 12 monthly payments. Get Pre-Approved Today!
Yes, members, you can use your Membership Gift Card Specials to take advantage of this package. You can purchase $1,000 of Gift Certificates for $800 to purchase this package! This will save you an additional $75, and you will have the gift card balance remaining of $175!
During our Spring Into Healthy Skin Open House Event when you purchase a Year's Worth of Facials Package, you will receive a $125 Oasis Product Coupon to use towards the products that will support your skin throughout the year.
April 2023 Spring Open HouseRead Now
Join Us Saturday April 15th from 10am to 4pm
This year we will be featuring the following fun:
1) Product Discounts As Always, 15% off ALL Products, and Members get up to 20% Off!
2) Year's Worth of Facials Package Product Coupon
When your purchase a "Year's Worth of Facials" package, you will get a $125 Coupon to be used towards products. Why products? If you are investing in service, to get the best results, you have to invest in home care to continue the effectiveness of your facials. We want to get you started on the right foot.
3) We are offering 5-minute FREE Hydro Massage sessions.
The Hydro-Massage Table is one of the three tools we use in our Relaxation station service.
4) Free Silky Soft Hand Treatment
Enjoy the touch and massage of our LMT Rhea and learn about our Farm House Fresh Body Care products.
5) Free Wellness Checks with NP, Rebekah of Essential Integrative Health
6) Education, Education, Education
7) Raffles, Prizes, and Winnings!