Thank you for choosing Oasis Skin & Wellness Center for your skin care needs. When making your reservations online, please keep in mind the following service policies.
1) New Facial Clients are defined as one that has never received or has not received an Oasis Facial in the last 12 months.
2) Currently Oasis Skin & Wellness Center does not offer waxing services below the waistline to men.
3) Notes for Body Waxing: To ensure results, the hair must be at least a ¼ of an inch long. If the hair is longer than ½ an inch a trimming fee MAY be charged. Please do not drink alcohol or ingest/smoke cannabis products prior to your appointment. If pain management is a concern, please take an ibprophen or apply a numbing cream 20 minutes prior to your appointment. Please AVOID the direct sunlight & Tanning Beds for 24 hours prior to being waxed. Please DO NOT use any retinoid medications or creams on the area to be waxed for 36 prior to be waxed.
4) We reserve the right to make price and service adjustments as needed, please know any adjustments will be communicated through our monthly newsletters. These adjustments will always been done to maintain the quality and efficacy of our treatments. The prices listed on our brochure and website is the most up to date.
5) We have a professionalism policy in addition to our cancellation policy. Conversation topics deemed inappropriate will not be tolerated. Your practitioner has the discretion to change the subject or excuse themselves should they feel at any point the professionalism policy is violated.
6) Please know, not all of our available appointments will display online, if you do not see an appointment that works for you, please call or text us directly at 618-207-4404 Appointments more than 4 months out will not display online, if you need to schedule a specific day and times (ie for wedding or vacation prep) please call or text.
7) Reservations cannot be cancelled online within 24 hours of the appointment time, should you need to the same day please text or call.
8) Members take priority. Members get priority booking in that they can schedule out up to 4 appointments at a time and non-members can only do 2 appointments at time. Members are also contacted 1st when they are on the waitlist for any reason.
If you have any questions or need assistance in making your reservation, please call or text us at 618-207-4440