In this month Leading Lady Newsletter, we discuss the following topics:
1) Healthy Aging & Your Skin: How the Baby Boomers are aging more gracefully than ever.
The large population is expected to out live previous generations and look better while doing it! Learn how in this issue.
2) Lavender: An Essential Oil for Fundamental Health
Learn the power of Lavender and a super simple "recipe" to To utilize lavender's healing benefits at home. And P.S. we have a wonderful Lavender resource in union county!
3) Key Product Ingredient Alert: Learn the Secrets of Shea Butter. This winter, shea butter will be your best friend! The beloved Quench Moisturizer contains high percentage of organic Shea for a reason! Learn the benefits of shea butter here.
In this month Leading Lady Newsletter, we cover a few fun topics including:
1) 7 Ways to Maintain your Skin through the Seasons.
Let's face it, with the change in season,we begin to notice a difference in the way their skin looks and feels. Learn practical things you can do to support your skin through the season changes.
2)Healthy Energy Boosters: With the Day Light Savings change approaching and hectic holidays heading our way, Learn the healthy snacks that will keep you energized.
3) Key Product Ingredient Alert: Learn the secrets of the Anti-Oxidant Coenzyme Q10 and the role it plays in preventing premature signs of aging.
I am an esthetician. spa owner, wife & mom that has a love affair with Skincare & Wellness.
Oasis Skin & Wellness Clinic Inc.
707 Walnut St
Murphysboro, IL 62966
Call or Text (618) 207 - 4404
Subscribe to our Leading Lady Newsletter today and receive exclusive offers and updates on "The Oasis Happenings" and helpful tips to improve your skin.