In this month Leading Lady Newsletter, we discuss the following topics:
1) Detox the Body, Renew the Skin. Toxins produced from stress, poor diet, fatigue, the environment, and less-than-optimum health can result in a dry, lackluster, acne-ridden, or hypersensitive complexion. If you're having difficulty stabilizing your skin, no matter how diligent the efforts to hydrate and renew, it may be time to consider another tactic: internal cleansing.
2) Health Benefits of Ginger
A native root of southeast Asia, ginger isa potent ally in the treatment of nausea,motion sickness, and joint pain.Current research confirms ginger'sefficacy as an anti-inflammatory, GIcalmative, and antihistamine. Learn how to incorporate this powerful spice into your daily diet.
3) Easing Holiday Angst.
You enter the holiday season with thebest of intentions -- looking forward totime spent with family and friends,decorating, shopping, baking. But assoon as you pile holiday activities on topof an already busy life, you're likely tofind yourself relating more to EbineezerScrooge than Martha Stewart. Learn 5 Stress Busters for Joyous Season.
Microcurrent (MC) is a form of electrotherapy in which the device delivers between 10 to 500 micro-amps (millionth of one amp) of electric current to the body. Microcurrent (MC) is popular not only in medical offices, but also in medical spas and day spas. This Blog will take a look at the benefits of MC and how it works with the body’s natural electromagnetic field to lift and tighten the skin.
The human body relies on the continuous flow of electromagnetic signals to function. Electromagnetic energy is the foundation upon which chemistry is built—all atoms and ions have either a positive or a negative electric charge. Their charge allows them to bond to the opposite charge and form complex molecules. Amino acids and proteins are large structures of such chemical compounds, and cells are built from these structures. Biology depends on electromagnetism, and without electricity and magnetism, cells in the human body won’t properly communicate. Microcurrent can be regarded as an auxiliary electromagnetic energy source to replenish the body’s energy deficits.
What is Nano Stamping?Read Now
A Nano Stamping Wand is a non-invasive cosmetic tool added to the Oasis Skin Care Clinic Facial Infusion service to effectively treat esthetic skin conditions including fine lines, wrinkles, scarring and epidermal pigmentation. Nano Stamping offers immediate and long term results that enhance product absorption and drive active ingredients deep into the skin for optimal skin restoration. The enhanced treatment stimulates circulation, visibly softens fine lines, reduces scarring, improves hydration levels and helps control breakouts
Frequently Asked Questions?
2) What Area can be treated?You are able to treat an entire area for overall skin refinement. Or, target specific areas like forehead lines, crows feet, eye sagging & puffiness, hyper-pigmentation, lines & creases around the mouth, loose neck, jaw lines, décolleté, and acne scarring.
3) What conditions will have to be avoided, while using this device?
May perform treatment but avoid areas listed below:
• Skin Tags
• Dermatosis Papulose Nigra
• Scars less than 6 months old
• Severe solar keratosis
• Active Blemishes
4)What conditions will make me ineligible from using this device?
Cannot Be performed on individuals with:
Yes, you can. However, if you products contain high amounts of enzymes, acids, or high doses of retinoids (or other exfoliates) please set them aside for 3 to 4 days before and after this service.
6) Can I wear Makeup after the service?
Yes, a quality Mineral Powders can be used immediately after treatment to provide protection.
7) What you Can Expect afterward?
days 1 - 4 The skin will be tighter, firmer, plumper and will look radiant. The client may feel dryness as the stratum corneum experiences a gentle exfoliation
days 5 - 7 More specific results of the facial will be seen. More evenly toned, firmer skin as well as positive results of your targeted skin concern.
8) How often should I get a Facial Infusion with Nano Stamping Treatment?
For optimum results, once every 4-6 weeks thereafter.