What is Nano Stamping?Read Now
A Nano Stamping Wand is a non-invasive cosmetic tool added to the Oasis Skin Care Clinic Facial Infusion service to effectively treat esthetic skin conditions including fine lines, wrinkles, scarring and epidermal pigmentation. Nano Stamping offers immediate and long term results that enhance product absorption and drive active ingredients deep into the skin for optimal skin restoration. The enhanced treatment stimulates circulation, visibly softens fine lines, reduces scarring, improves hydration levels and helps control breakouts
Frequently Asked Questions?
2) What Area can be treated?You are able to treat an entire area for overall skin refinement. Or, target specific areas like forehead lines, crows feet, eye sagging & puffiness, hyper-pigmentation, lines & creases around the mouth, loose neck, jaw lines, décolleté, and acne scarring.
3) What conditions will have to be avoided, while using this device?
May perform treatment but avoid areas listed below:
• Skin Tags
• Dermatosis Papulose Nigra
• Scars less than 6 months old
• Severe solar keratosis
• Active Blemishes
4)What conditions will make me ineligible from using this device?
Cannot Be performed on individuals with:
Yes, you can. However, if you products contain high amounts of enzymes, acids, or high doses of retinoids (or other exfoliates) please set them aside for 3 to 4 days before and after this service.
6) Can I wear Makeup after the service?
Yes, a quality Mineral Powders can be used immediately after treatment to provide protection.
7) What you Can Expect afterward?
days 1 - 4 The skin will be tighter, firmer, plumper and will look radiant. The client may feel dryness as the stratum corneum experiences a gentle exfoliation
days 5 - 7 More specific results of the facial will be seen. More evenly toned, firmer skin as well as positive results of your targeted skin concern.
8) How often should I get a Facial Infusion with Nano Stamping Treatment?
For optimum results, once every 4-6 weeks thereafter.