A note from Lilly
There is so much to catch you up on in this tiny town of Murphysboro! There was Homecoming (shout our to Miss Jenna Leaton on her Queendom), the 90-degree weather dip to a Deep Freeze all in one week, and then there were the dark days of the school strike.... but, in the true surviving Murphysborolian spirit, we made it through with only a few bumps and scrapes just to time to see the light at the end of the tunnel...yes I am talking about all the Halloween candy. Sure I don't need it, but after this last month, I think we all deserve a bit of chocolate comfort. The Unique Shops of Murphysboro has heard your battle cry for chocolatey treats! Check out their "Witches Night Out" event to soothe those aching cravings. Visit a few local shops on Thursday, October 24, 2019, at 5 PM – 8 PM for some sweet deals
Featured Service Alert
As promised in last month's email, I wanted to highlight a service especially for Pigment, Discoloration, and Melasma. For so long pigmentation has been the Baine of an Esthetician's existence. Both clients and practitioners invest time and money to lighten and brighten up pigment only for it to come right back the minute you step out in the sun. But not anymore! New studies have linked Melasma and Age Spots to hormonal changes and liver function. We now know that if we balance hormone fluctuation and strengthen liver function, we can significantly reduce the chances of rebound pigmentation.
For my gals that are on the front lines of this pigment problem; yes, we still have to invest time and money into lightening pigment that is currently on our skin. But now we have a weapon to reduce the chances of it coming back with a vengeance the minute you bask in the sun or have a stressful life event... because let's face it, sunlight feels great and crazy stress happens daily.
The Diamond Micro Peel facial uses manual, chemical, and enzyme exfoliation to lift away pigmentation. Like all facial at Oasis, LED light is utilized to ensure you leave with calmed skin. The Diamond MicroDermabrasion manually lifts away surface layer pigmented cells, then the Pumpkin-Orange enzyme is applied, loaded with Vitamins A and C and the 15% Pumpkin-Orange Enzyme exfoliates and reduces oil (while you get to enjoy the delightful scent of pumpkin and orange). This Enzyme dissolves dead skin while the Orange provides a beautiful glow to the skin. Afterward, a self-neutralizing brightening solution is applied and absorbed into the skin while you lay under the relaxing Near Infra-Red LED light. This Diamond Micro Peel really packs a punch for pigmentation and to ensure your skin can handle such a robust treatment, your home care routine must be on point!
To truly tackle pigmented acne scarring, melasma, or overall sun damage, you have to not only commit to treatments in the office, but also to a topical skincare regimen and an internal wellness regimen to make sure your hard work is not completely ruined on your next sun-filled vacation or stressful life event. To properly prepare your skin for this wonderful service I highly recommend you use the following products at least 2 weeks before your 1st treatment:
1) Any only based cleanser - We can recommend a few ;)
2) Replenish Antioxidant Serum - To nourish and feed your skin
3) A great moisturizer - We've got you covered here :)
4) Daily Shield Sun Screen SPF 50 or Sheer Protection SPF 30 - To protect your skin from harmful UV rays
5) Skin Defense Supplement - For internal support
1) Any only based cleanser - We can recommend a few ;)
2) Glycolic Retinol Wipes - For mild exfoliation
3) Catalysty AC-11 - For those battling Melasma
4) A great moisturizer - Again we've got you covered ;)
I know what you are thinking.... "dang, Lilly are you trying to break the bank?". Nope, it is a package deal; when you commit to a 4 Week series (1 per week) AND the 7 products needed to experience the absolute best results, you'll get $200 off; that's over 20% off! Four (4) facial treatments with products normally costs $850, but with this offer, you'll pay just $650 (plus tax, gotta pay Uncle Sam), split it into 4 payments of $162.50 (one payment per visit). This special offer is good from now until the end of 2019. It is best to complete your series by the end of February, as to limit that beautiful sun exposure.
As a current client, it is likely that you already use some of these products in your regimen and your skin may be resilient enough to experience this remarkable treatment. At your next appointment, let's discuss if the Diamond Micro Peel is right for you.
Upcoming Events & New Products:
Winter is upon us and all of the things that come along with the season approaching very quickly. Join us at our Holiday Open House on Saturday, November 16th! Because of our wonderfully unpredictable Southern Illinois weather patterns, at Oasis we are anticipating skin dryness galore. To help ward off the scaliness and overall sensitivity that comes along with frosty weather, we will be featuring products that will help address those concerns in ANY SKIN TYPE.
Here are my tops picks so far!
1) Intense Defense Serum is designed for all skin types, but I recommend it to my sensitive or rosacea gals that cannot tolerate a Retinol or Vitamin C Serum, yet wants to see the change of refreshed, calm skin. With this Intense Defense Serum, you can experience the most complete Multivitamin for your skin, safely and with fast results. It is a highly advanced anti-aging Serum that utilizes botanical sources of Vitamins A, B, C, D and E for healthier-looking skin. This product is perfect for my sun-worshiping goddesses that cannot use traditional exfoliating skincare products due to their "habits". This product will last about 3 months if used twice daily; save $27 when you purchase it at our Open House on Saturday, November 16th.
2) Intensive Nourishing Cream is designed for the skin's unquenchable thirst. Gift this Cream to the person that says "My skin is just so dry". If you have a wood-burning stove, dry skin associated with Thyroid change, dry skin due to Rosceas, Psoriasis, or Eczema, or dry skin due to simple aging, then this is the Night Cream for you! This highly emollient Cream contains maximum levels of key complexes to help reduce the visible appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. An ultra-rich cream, Intensive Nourishing Cream provides superior moisturization for photoaged skin on the face, neck and décolleté. This gem will last and satisfy you all winter long; save $20 when you purchase it at our Open House on Saturday, November 16th.
Holiday Open House - Saturday, Nov 16th - Deals of the Day:
In addition to the Featured products, we will also launch our holiday gift card special!
Office Updates & Changes - Season's Sanity Massage Special!
As you may have already heard, we have a new Massage Therapist! I am so stoked to introduce Ms. Samantha (Sam), Massey. Sam is LITERALLY the Bomb Dot Com. She is one of those people that you instantly love, at least me and Elle did when we met her. I always strive to hire for hospitality and skill - Sam hit the nail on the head. We seriously feel like we have known her forever. As a thank you to our current clients, for your continued support (and knowing that the holiday season fun is just getting started) we wanted to offer an easy way to get your essential self-care time in with our Season's Sanity Massage Special! Let's face it, as women (and heads of families), the holiday season can be super stressful because it adds tasks to our already packed schedules. To help keep the season joyful for you too, Sam is offering our loyal clients (visited in the last 9 months) $15 off any Massage service. If you would like to take advantage of this offer and ensure you stay sane through this holiday season, please call or text us at 618-207-4404 or make your reservation on our website at www.oasisskincareclinic.net/appointment.
Thanks again for all your support. We are happy to answering any questions you have!
I am an esthetician, wife & mom that has a love affair with Skincare & Cosmetics.